While we endeavour to keep our website up to date and error-free, mistakes can occur. We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website. If you have acted in reliance on a mistake on this website, we are not obliged to honour the mistake, and will contact you prior to processing your order.
We do not warrant that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our website.
You acknowledge that use of this website, and any services provided through it, are subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and interacting with this website you accept these Terms. If you do not agree, you must refrain from accessing and browsing this website or using any of the services.
Payment for treatments
1. A payment of 30% of the cost for treatments (the Booking Fee) will be deducted from your credit card on booking and the balance will be payable once the treatment has been taken. If you cancel within 72 hours of the time at which your treatment is booked for then you will forfeit the Booking Fee.
2. Outstanding balances that are not paid upon reminders, will be passed to external Debt Collection and a new balance with additional administration fees and debt collection fees will be incurred.
4. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
5.On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our treatments and products in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these Terms.
6. Our Treatments are provided only to adults over the age of 18 years.
7. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. Our current price list can be accessed from our home page however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, but our prices have changed since the order then we will honor the price at the time of your order
8.We try to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate and current. However we cannot, and do not, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of information on this website or that it is up to date. For example (but without limitation):
- Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
- Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in seasonal range, or product specifications);
- While we try to represent products (including colours) accurately, the representation on your screen may be different to the actual product;
- Descriptions of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us);
- We may withdraw any product from sale for any reason, however that product might still appear on our website for a period of time after that withdrawal;
- Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
9. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition to us. We make no undertaking that a product shown on our website will be available for purchase online, or our store.
10. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of 18 years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age at the time of making the order. Once you make an order it cannot be cancelled.
11. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability at any particular time of any product listed on our website.
12. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time. If there is a pricing mistake on our site, we are not obliged to honour such price, and will contact you prior to processing your order. Online only deals are for a limited time, available online only while stocks, colours last.
13. Packaging and postage are additional charges, which shall be calculated at time of purchase and added to the amount payable by you.
14. When you order from us, you will need to provide your name, address for delivery, email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We will take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware. We will accept or reject your order within 5 working days and then have the product delivered to you within 5 working days. If we have not responded to you within 7 5 working days, your offer is deemed to have been rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your order however the most likely reason for rejecting your order will be that we do not have that product in stock at the time of your order.
15. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
16. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
17. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us in writing by email or through any “contact us” options on our website setting out the fault or damage to the product. If we accept the fault or damage is genuine and reasonable then you may return the product to our store so long as you provide valid proof of purchase eg. tax invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip.
18. If you change your mind within 10 days after purchasing a product, you are welcome to return it for a full refund, a store credit or alternative product, at an amount initially debited less the cost of the packaging and postage. The product will need to be in new saleable condition and you will need to provide valid proof of purchase eg. tax invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip. We are committed to complying with all our obligations under consumer laws. Your rights are in addition to any rights you have under such laws. However, to the extent permitted by law, any other condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded
20. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
21. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
22. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
23. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
24. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
28. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
29. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
30. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
31. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
32. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
33. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
34. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
35. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.